Eggs are considered a healthy and balanced meal …Have you ever wondered why bodybuilders and fitness models include only egg whites in their meals ? is eating egg good for you and your health !? is it nutritious enough for you !? does it have Vitamins or Proteins !?
Below are the amazing nutrition facts about eggs:
1. Eggs are considered to be healthy and balanced food for all age groups
2. Most of an egg’s vitamins are in the yolk (yellow).
3. Most of an egg’s proteins and minerals are in albumen (egg white).
4. The only difference in white and brown eggs is the color of shel. Nutritionally both are same.
5. First eggs layed by young hens often have double yolks. Some older hens lay jumbo size eggs which sometimes have double yolks.
6. The best sign of freshness of an egg is that when broken into a pan it would stay firm and would not spread out fast like water.
7. To boil eggs choose 3 to 4 days old Medium or Large size eggs. They are easier to peel and are less likely to crack while boiling.
8. Egg shells are porous hence they should not be stored with products like garlic, apples, etc., which have strong odor.
9. It is always advisable to eat thoroughly cooked eggs.
Balancing your food is a key tip for a healthy body and also help you to keep your weight off … also eggs are good if you are going on a diet as it has a lot of proteins and vitamins and minerals that are mandatory for your body.
Eat healthy and always keep doing your workouts and exercises … visit the workouts page here
This Article is hosted from FlatStomachTip.com .
If you wish to host a post please visit the Partners Page here for Link Exchange and other Partnering methods.